Monday, June 8, 2009

Junk Party!!!!

Kennesha at Me n My House is having a Junk Party. Check it out and join in on the party!

So my weekend consumed of shopping and yardsales which are 2 of my favorite things to do! I made some awesome purchases I must say! I wanted to share with you some of the deals I came across! My theory is, why pay department store prices for furniture and accessories when you can find better quality and much better prices 2nd hand!

Distressed wooden night stand 20.00 for my sons room!



Distressed all wood book shelf/night stand for my oldest sons room...29.00
Pottery Barn Medina Lamp 20.00(regularly 150.00), World Market chair 40.00 (this chair was regularly 200.00)and my 6.00 pillow!





How cute is this wooden upholstered bench...15.00

and this cute message board for my mud room/laundry room...12.00 (even included the chalk)
















5 comments:

Jane said...

Awesome finds! I am always amazed by the good stuff at yard sales. I may never buy new again! I especially love the red bookshelf.

★Carol★ said...

Hi, first time Junk Partier here! You should feel pretty good about yourself--you got some amazing deals! I'm always amazed at how $$$ Pottery Barn is, and it's always good to see people getting a deal. I think my favorite thing is that chair!

Restoration House Interiors said...

Thanks for joining the party! I love your end tables and shelves...that's my kind of stuff...I think my favorite is the prim blue one! Great find! Can't wait to see more from ya! Have an awesome Thursday!

Beca said...

I want to shop where your shopping. You've found some neat stuff.

Marie said...

Hello Holly - I'm so glad I found your blog! Love your transformations, especially that little black bench! So fabulous.

Blessings,
Marie
http://emmacallsmemama.com