Wednesday, June 3, 2009

And the winner is.....ME!!!


Ok, so whoever says ~no one ever wins at those things~ I am here to tell you, its NOT true!! I am all about freebies and prizes! I received the biggest surprise at my door this morning and I was so excited I had to share it with all of my blogging friends! Last month, I entered into a contest hosted by Nanci Burt, a Southern Living at Home consultant, on her blog http://southernlivingathomemom.blogspot.com/

even though I was the only one to enter this contest, Nanci was nice enough to send me the prize anyway! I had NO IDEA it was going to be the platter that I have been drooling over since it came out! This beautiful platter is part of the Cottage Garden collection, hand-painted by Gail Pittman (a designer for SLAH) If you would like to host a party or purchase any items from Southern Living at Home, contact Nanci Burt at Southerndecor@gmail.com! Thanks Nanci!!!!

1 comment:

nanci b said...

You ARE a winner Holly! Enjoy the platter, it's a beauty isn't it! Thanks for posting a picture of it too! It's actually even prettier in person!