Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Three Ps!!!!!!!!!!

Busy, busy is my new middle name as we are still unpacking and PUTTING away! I really am trying to declutter and get rid of all things we just dont need or use. Whats the rule, if you havent used it or worn it in a year....toss it! Thats my new motto, it seems to be working pretty well!

In the mist of all the chaos, I am in the beginning stages of PLANNING for our 1st House-warming party set for some time in July! I figure that should give us enough time to get our house in order instead of it looking like you stepped in a UPS warehouse! LOL!! While digging deep, looking for my cookbooks and recipes, I gave finally gave up and searched the web for some great party ideas! I think we are going to do a "Tapas" Theme party with Cuban flair! Mojitos here we come! I will sift through some recipes or if anyone has any recipes to share feel free to leave me a comment! I love trying new things!

I cant wait to P-A-R-T-Y!!!!!!!!!

No comments: