Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Artist in the making...

I must say, we are a very talented family...from music to art we have been very blessed to have been given the gift of creativity! I HAVE to brag a bit on my younger brother (Cameron) he is not only one of the best musicians (he plays drums) in my opinion. You have to see it to believe it, he truly is amazing! He also has the ability to draw (wonder where he gets it...hmmm...there really is no comparison, LOL) he is WAY more talented than I could ever dream! He gave me one of the best gifts this past Christmas and I have the pleasure of sharing it with you! You be the judge....


Original Photo




Masterpiece




I just recently had it framed! I couldnt wait to get it on the wall! I will cherish it forever! Thanks Cam!


For more info on getting your very own drawing, email me! hollywood0977@aol.com

No comments: